Saturday, December 09, 2006

Things I'm feeling... in no particular order.

Anticipating God's goodness & blessings.
Stripped & Empty: Where has the joy and fire gone?
Surrendering: My body is crushed under the weight of my burdens.....so I unclentch my fists, lift my cares up to you oh Lord and by your grace alone I choose to leave them in your hands.
Hopeless & Forgotten: I need God to lift my head.
Desperate & Depleted: Please God, restore to me the joy of my salvation!


Please speak to me again sweet Jesus.

I want to feel your breath as you whisper secrets in my ear.

I want to feel your heart beat as you hold me.

I can't live a day without you.

Please revive me with your touch and breathe your life into me again.

2 comments:

Tara said...

I really like this post, Sarha. The "Hopeless & Forgotten" part really resonates with me, but we are neither. I keep a notecard at my work desk that reads:
Those who know your name will trust in you, for you O Lord have never abandoned those who seek you." (Psalm 9:10) Keep your ears open, my sweet friend.
Love you mucho,
Tara

Jenni said...

Sarha

Thanks for your honesty and the beautiful way you express yourself. I love you a LOT.