Sunday, September 21, 2008

Jay's Heart and a Shared Prayer

My love posted this today.

I am touched by his humbleness and desire to change.

It echos the ache I find in my heart at times......

To be better.

To love God more.

To enter into His Glorious Kingdom and to stand in the presence of the Almighty!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Life

If anyone reads this, please pray for me. I want to just be a better person. For God, my girlfriend, my friends, and even myself. A lot of times I feel like I don't have the energy or willpower do to the simple little things that other people seem to have no problems with. I need to be less selfish and more generous. It's hard for me to open up. I want to know God more as well. I want to hear God say, "Well done faithful servant, enter in to joy today." I feel like I haven't been the most faithful servant. Not even close. I want to live life more abundantly and be in God's will.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Sarha, it was a pleasure to meet you thru your sister, Maria. I have read some of the items you have posted and I am inspired by your commitment to leading a faith-based life. Please let your family know that I pray for their peace and happiness. I have been missing your sister this past year and have thought of her frequently.

Tell Jay that I am including him in my prayers. He seems to have a good heart and you both make a cute couple! Go forth and make your life a happy one!