Thursday, January 18, 2007

Blessed beyond imagination.....

My dear sweet Jesus-My Bridegroom, has poured out His adoring love and blessings all over me and bathed me in the lavishness of His righteousness. I can not fully express to Him with accurate words just how much He has done for me-how much I love Him because He first loved me. So I am telling Him with the gaze of my eyes towards His beautiful face. I am telling Him with my tears of joy which I gladly offer to Him. And I am telling Him with the sunrise of my smile.


Thank you Jesus...my sweet Jesus...my Prince.

I am also thanking God for the dear saints who have been praying for me.....who have stood in the gap for me, knees probably calloused, as they have fought for me.....Thank you!!! I love you with all of my heart!!!

For this reason I kneel before the Father, from whom his whole family in heaven and on earth derives its name. I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith.

And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. ~Ephesians 3:14-21

God gave me the job at Harvard-what's more is I believe I was hand-picked for it. There have been so many times in my life that I've gotten frustrated about not knowing what God was doing, but this is one of those times that I'm actually excited about not knowing! Crazy!

I am excited about the works of His hands and how He will unfold the plans that He has for my life right before my very eyes as I wait expectantly and am captivated by His every move.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am so blessed to be here on your journey. Through laughter and tears . It is incredible to see God at work in your life. I am so excited to see what comes next. He is such a loving and caring God who knows our every need. Thank you for being an inspiration to me by your life. Iron sharpens Iron and i look forward to a good old fashion holy ghost sharpening :) i love you cousin

T said...

so how about an update? :)

miss you and love you!

tara

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks